This section provides information about the collection of personal data when using the website www.bangerter.com.
Details of the controller
Bangerter Microtechnik AG, Mühlaudamm 2, Postfach 125, 3270 Aarberg, Switzerland
Collection of personal data when using the website for information purposes
If you only use the website for information purposes, i.e. if you do not log on, click register or provide us with any information when accessing the website, we will not collect any personal data, except for the data transmitted by your browser to enable you to visit the website.
- IP address
- Date and time of visit
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content visited (specific page)
- Access status/HTTP status code
- Volume of data transmitted in each case
- Website from which your visit originated
- Operating system and interface
- Language and version of browser software
Processing purposes and legal basis
The data will be processed, in particular, to analyze internet traffic on our website, improve the functionality of our website and for advertising purposes.
If your consent is required for data processing, we will only process your data if you have provided your consent for these specific purposes (when completing the contact form, for example). You can withdraw your consent at any time, but this will not affect any data processing that has already taken place.
Data categories and data origin
We process the data that is generated when using our website and/or the data that you provide (when completing the contact form, for example).
Wir geben im Rahmen unserer geschäftlichen Aktivitäten und Zwecke soweit erlaubt, Personendaten auch Dritten bekannt. Dabei geht es insbesondere um folgende Datenempfänger:
- Bangerter Microtechnik AG
- Third parties in connection with fulfilling legal obligations
This website uses the following transient and persistent cookies:
Your consent applies to the following domain: www.bangerter.com
Use of Google Analytics
- On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to analyze your use of the website, compile reports on website activity and provide the website operator with other services related to website activity and internet usage. You can prevent the storage of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly; however, we would like to point out that you may not be able to fully use all the functions of this website in this case.
- 3. You can also prevent Google from collecting and processing the data generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available from the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en. As an alternative to this browser add-on, especially for browsers on mobile devices, you can also prevent Google Analytics from collecting data by clicking this link.
- We use Google Analytics including Universal Analytics functions. Universal Analytics allows us to analyze activity on our website across multiple devices (e.g. initial access using a laptop and then via a tablet). It does this by assigning an alias, or user ID, to a user. This occurs, for example, when you register for a customer account and/or log into your customer account. However, no personal data is forwarded to Google. Although Universal Analytics provides Google Analytics with additional functionality, this does mean that data protection measures, such as IP masking or the browser add-on, are in any way restricted.
- 5. If you want to prevent Google Analytics from collecting data, you must set an opt-out cookie that prevents your data from being collected during future visits to this website. The opt-out cookie only applies to your browser and to our website and is stored on your device. If you delete the cookies on your browser, you must reset this opt-out cookie.
We will be happy to provide information on current topics relating to Bangerter and our projects via our newsletter. To receive our newsletter, you need to provide us with your name, title and email address. You can enter these details in the designated boxes. After submitting this data, you will receive an email from us to the email address you provided. You will have to click on the confirmation link to verify the email address you provided.
We will only use and store your data for the purpose of sending the newsletter.
You can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time and therefore prevent the further use of your data. You can unsubscribe from the mailing list using the button at the end of the newsletter.
Some of our newsletters and other marketing emails also include visible and invisible images, where permitted. When these are accessed from our server, they allow us to determine whether and when you opened the email, so that we can also measure and better understand how you use our services and tailor these to you. You can block these in your email program.
We are happy to receive any inquiries, complaints or comments via the contact form on our website and will process the personal data you provide in this context, such as your email address, first and last name or postal address, for example, in order to communicate with you.
We will process the personal data you provide in this regard exclusively for the purpose of answering the respective inquiry and it will be deleted as soon as this personal data is no longer required for the purpose it was collected.
If a statement needs to be made, we will forward the personal data you provided to us to Bangerter AG for the exclusive purpose of making a statement.
Data retention period
Unless stated otherwise, we store usage and other personal data for as long as it is legally necessary or appropriate to do so, or for as long as we consider it necessary to do so for the purposes for which it was processed. We will delete your data as soon as it is no longer required and in any event at the end of the statutory maximum retention period.
We maintain up-to-date technical measures to ensure data security, in particular to safeguard your personal data during data transmission and protect it from disclosure to third parties. These measures use the very latest state-of-the-art techniques.
Rights of the data subject
Provided the relevant legal requirements are met, you have a right to the following:
- Right of access
- Restriction of processing
- Data portability
In addition, you have the right to object to processing that is based on your consent or our legitimate interests at any time.
Please note, however, that we reserve the right to assert our statutory restrictions, for example if we are obliged to retain or process certain data, have an overriding interest in it (provided we are allowed to refer to this) or it is required to lodge a claim.
Exercising such rights usually requires you to clearly prove your identity (e.g. provide a copy of your ID if your identity is unclear and/or cannot be verified). To assert your rights, simply contact us at the above-mentioned address.
Every data subject also has the right to enforce their claims in court or submit a complaint to the relevant data protection authority.